What is the Corporate Sustainability Collaborative?
- We CONVENE sustainability professionals to share best practices in sustainable business.
- We create programs and pathways to INSPIRE and engage employees to shift culture.
- We work to ELEVATE sustainability and environmental ethics to the leadership level and integrate “purpose” into our organizations.
Our Key Offerings:
- April Earth Month Sustainability Programming
- Quarterly Green Team Leader Sessions: a forum for group problem-solving and idea sharing, and provides updates on key sustainability programs
The Corporate Sustainability Collaborative began as PDX Green Teams Unite in 2015, and aims to convene companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington working to elevate organizational purpose for a more sustainable community.
Our goal is to, by 2020, convene 200+ companies, engage 20,000+ employees, mentor hundreds of executives in sustainability, and move dozens of companies to a higher organizational Purpose.
Steering Committee Members:
(L to R, below)
Lindsey Maser, City of Portland Bureau of Planning and Sustainability
Holly Braun, NW Natural
Kristen Connor, Pacific Continental Bank
Mary Moerlins, NW Natural
Jami Haaning, Ecova
Meghan Humphreys, EarthShare Oregon
Want to learn more? See our Contact page for instructions on becoming a member or use the form below to contact us.